- The men host a number of activities to include:
A Men’s Gathering most every month conducted at the church or at the property of one of our members where our guys cook great meals. We have interesting speakers and sometimes, live music.
Our cooking guys comprise about 15 fellas who do a lot of special event cooking during the year for various events with meals served in the fellowship hall. For example, we cook 100 + turkeys overnight on Thanksgiving Eve. We BBQ hundreds of pounds of pork shoulders and chickens for different events.
A group of fellas have a ministry to help seniors when a special maintenance need is required.
- The women’s breakfast Circle meets once a month.
- Crochet Ministry
- The senior citizens meet one Wednesday a month at 10:30 for lunch that always includes an interesting program. They occasionally plan an overnight trip that is well-attended.
- The choir is active and fun. Come join us if you like to sing.
- Beck’s puts on a Live Nativity every December comprised of youth and adults; an event the entire region enjoys.
- There’s a group who put up Luminaries in the cemetery at Christmas.